Algorithmen in Ad-Hoc-Netzen (SoSe 2020)
- Announcements are preliminary and may change. In particular, it is still open when the course will start, and whether it will be held remotely.
Please check this page (and OLAT) and the Web pages of TUK for further announcements.
- If you think about taking the course, please register with OLAT. This way, we can keep you informed about the current status.
- Some important dates:
- Lectures are held Tue, 10:00 - 11:30 in 48-453
- The first lecture is on 21.04.2020 (tentative)
- Exercises are held (roughly) every second week, Tue, 13:45 - 15:15 in 36-438
- The first exercise is on 19.05.2020 (tentative)
- All lecture content is available via OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall the university.
- In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
Contact: Paulo Aragao, 36-424
Zu den Kontaktdetails des Verantwortlichen dieser Seite
| ||English |
This page in english. Diese Seite auf englisch.