Algorithmen in Ad-Hoc-Netzen (SoSe 2021)
- The course will start on 20.04.2021 , and it will be held remotely .
- Please check this page (and OLAT ) for further announcements.
- If you think about taking the course, please register with OLAT.
- Important infos:
- Lectures will be uploaded every Tuesday to OLAT by 10:00.
- The first lecture will be uploaded to OLAT in video form with audio commentary on 20.04.2021.
- Exercises are held (roughly) every second week.
- The solution to each exercise will be available in OLAT in video form with audio commentary. A chat room will be set up for questions.
- The first exercise will be released on 05.05.2021.
- All lecture content is available via OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall in the university.
- In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
Contact: Paulo Aragao, 36-424
Zu den Kontaktdetails des Verantwortlichen dieser Seite
| ||English |
This page in english. Diese Seite auf englisch.