Protocol Engineering (SoSe 2020)
- Announcements are preliminary and may change. In particaluar, it is still open when the course will start, and whether it will be held remotely. Please check this page (and OLAT) for further announcements, and the web pages of TUK.
- Some important dates:
- Lectures are held Wed, 10:00 - 11:30 in 42-105. Exception: lecture on May 13th in 46-225
- The first lecture is on April 22nd 2020
- Exercises are held Wed, 17:15 - 18:45 in 36-438 (every 2nd week)
- The first exercise is on May 20th 2020
- The lecture is managed at OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall the university.
- In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
- You can change your language preferences of OLAT in the "System Settings" ("Einstellungen") which can be found when clicking on the icon in the upper right corner
Contact: Christopher Kohlstruck, 36-428
Zu den Kontaktdetails des Verantwortlichen dieser Seite
| ||English |
This page in english. Diese Seite auf englisch.