Protocol Engineering (SoSe 2020)
The course will be held remotely until further notice.
The lecture is managed at OLAT, the e-Learning platform used overall the university.
In order to access the lecture content, you need an RHRK and an OLAT account.
- All course materials, including screencasts of the lectures, are available at OLAT.
- The current lecture screencast will be available every Wednesday, starting April 15th 2020
- Exercises are also held remotely, with new screencasts available every second Wednesday, starting May 6th, 2020.
- If not already done, activate your RHRK account here
- If you don't have one already, get your OLAT account online
- You can change your language preferences of OLAT in the "System Settings" ("Einstellungen") which can be found when clicking on the icon in the upper right corner
Contact: Christopher Kohlstruck, 36-428
Zu den Kontaktdetails des Verantwortlichen dieser Seite
| ||English |
This page in english. Diese Seite auf englisch.