- There will be no regular lecture on July 15
- A question time will be offered on July 22 in the regular lecture slot (at 10:00h)
- For oral exams, there are 3 slots offered: Aug 6, Sep 10 and Oct 8. There will be further slots during next lecturing period if requested. Please inform Prof. Gotzhein by email when registering for the exam.
- Room Change: Starting next Wednesday (04.06.2014), the exercises are shifted in space, to room 36-438 (where also the lectures take place)
- Room Change: Starting this Tuesday (20.05.2014), the lectures are shifted in space, to room 36-438 (be sure to be in building 36 when looking for the room)
- The first exercise on 21.05.2014, however, will be held in 48-462!
- Slides for Chapter 4 and 5 are online.
- Don't miss to deliver the exercise sheet until Monday, 19.05.2014 10:00h
- The first exercise will take place on Wednesday, 21.05.2014 17:15h in 48-462
- The exercises will now take place on Wednesday, from 5:15pm to 6:45pm in room 48-462.
- Note: The Exercises of Protocol Engineering (PE) will be held in the same room and at the same timeslot, but both exercises will be held by turns.
|Übergeordnete Seite: Algorithmen in Ad-Hoc-Netzen (SoSe 2014)|
|Lecture 89-4153 (INF-41-53-V-6): 2C+1R|
|Zu den Kontaktdetails des Verantwortlichen dieser Seite|
|This page in english. Diese Seite auf englisch.|